So finally, i cut my hair!! Ahh.. Now its your turn, Hariz. Haha! Uh. Kinda pleased. But at the same time, unsure if i made the right choice. Seeing so much hair on the ground jnow and my head feels so much lighter. Boo! Im not inspired by Dora the explorer. Nvm la. Let me just be confident of myself. heeh. :)

I dun feel like doing anymore maths. I did physics. And maybe i shud do abit of chem. Hmm.. I feel super lazy luhh. All i want is to go out and have some fun. I bought mags to read. But i tink i read them abit too fast. I hate re-reading things. Its like repeating the same old boring thing into ur brain. Maybe shud get more mags. Or crossword puzzle books. Sudoku maybe. Ok la. Anything will do. Just tt, i dun wanna do anything related to school.

And im sad. Cos i cant go out on New Year's Day. Ahh.. Gonna miss out on the fun. :( Cant expect me to spend the whole of new year writing resolutions and thinking hard on how to make them work. Maybe i shall continue working on my new blog skin.New year, new everything, new life. Nice change.

Mann.. now I gotta console a broken man. Gotta make him see the bright side of life. Just like what he did to me. Aww.. :)