|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Oh yeah! Im back! Im back! Im back! Im back! Haha. Okay, firstly, I wanna wish my brother and Alan a very very very Happy Birthday!!! May you guys be blessed with all the good things in life (and that includes having me in your lives). LOL! If want me to sing birthday song, find me and I'll sing for you. :) Oh well, poor brother had to go to school early in the morning. Dunno when his birthday celebration will be. And alan, I HOPE i can haf dinner with you tonight. Oritey! I tink i was just very tired tt today my alarm clock didn work and i woke up at 10am. Reached home nearly 2am this morn luhh. Tts y i guess. BOO! It shudn haf worked back at tg pinang tt day cos i was up so early and it was only 5am plus there. Cudn go back to sleep despite being tired and nobody else was awake. But sunrise there seem to be much earlier than singapore. So, nvm. Well well. Tanjung pinang trip was okay la. Not exactly superb except for the shopping part. Haha. The place is not as developed as Batam and i cant accept its hygiene standard. So if u wanna leave me there, i'll die within a week. Anw, i realised that their roads dun haf signboards and most of the time the vehicles there give way to each other since theres very little traffic lights. U can only see them at the very main roads. And i tink the people there drive more carefully than those in singapore. Cos they dun travel in great speed i guess. Haha! But i prefer to ride on the roads of singapore. Its much less bumpy. It felt super nice sitting inthe car back home aft surviving tt awful waves. Extra comfort. lol. Oh yea. I was eating like all the time there. Even past midnight, we ordered food to the hotel room. And theres endless tea time or tea break. I tink some ppl had more than a hundred cups of coffee/tea within the weekend. OMG! I tink im fatter now. Shall stop eating at tt ridiculous pace. Haha. Anw, food there was okay la. Edible. Some how ppl love to eat the seafood there. The food is nice. But im the only one who cudn take too much of it. I felt so sick eating it. Or maybe im just weird. Cos im the only one who never complained of feeling hot. But i really never tink its hot or stuffy even though everyone else was fanning themselves. And when i fell asleep while waiting for the ferry back to singapore which was delayed for 2 hours, i was shocked from my sleep when somebody fanned me. Something wrong with my nerves? Ahaha. The rain was so heavy that the water was extremely choppy. but i was enjoying the bumpy ride in the ferry, saying "woohoo!" each time i see an oncoming wave. Stopped doing that after awhile though cos i dun wanna be accused of being a sadist since everyone else was feeling super seasick cos the waves were really terrible. The ferry even had to stop moving for awhile and haf to keep steering back to the right direction. And then.. towards the end of the journey, i finally felt seasick but not to the extent of throwing up. Oh yea. I feel like superman. Haha. Anw, ppl tot i was weird cos as i look out of the ferry, i seem to be seeing alot of things although others find it super dark. Hmm.. Oh anw, i wonder if i really looked like a kid. I seriously dun tink so la. But ppl tot i was below fifteen and forced me to join the queue for manual immigration which was meant for those who are below fifteen. And also, some indian ladies were bullying me back at the hotel there during breakfast. Taking my toast and all. HMPH! And the malay guy behind me cud just laugh. he looked familiar though. I was wondering where i saw him. He aint bad looking. Hoho! And then, after talking to him for awhile, i realised he was tt guy on the ferry to Tg Pinang. LOL. And now, i btr haf lunch with my parents. It was too late to ask them if i can go out today ytd cos we only reached singapore near midnight and they were all feeling seasick. Boo! Hope i can though. I dun like staying at home doing nothing. Well well, ive just uploaded photos onto my computer. So i only add some here now. Cos the pics are mostly candid ones. Haha. On the ferry. My bro, me and cuz, syikeen. :) I was just being a busybody eating breakfast Being an anti social. Haha. |