Oh well. Reached home a few mins past 9. Just on time to watch Live Again. So tired. Again. Haha.

I tink i spent like 8 hours of my life at Jurong East today. Its like shop, eat, shop, bowling, shop eat and then finally sat down for a discussion. I tink being out with a group of guys was madness. Guys can be as irritating as ever. But i tink Sufi was such a gentleman to help me carry my stuff. :) heeh. So is Hariz la. I dun get it when guys tease other guys just becos they are not as nice as those who cares to help girls. I was really very irritated and mad. Tts why i kept quiet when we were heading for dinner if u guys are wondering. Thanx for "scolding" me over dinner though. I noe its worth it. I need more "preaching nenek"s at times like this. so Hariz, Faris and whoever la. Do ur part and give me lectures. :)

Today i learnt alot abt Sufi and i hope he wud change all those bad habits. Haha. So aunty la, sufi. But nvm. Poor him had to wait for so long to let me finish my lunch. Somehow or rather he reminds me so much of somebody. Bleah. Then we spent like hours at Popular before Hariz, Rishi and Vijay joined us. Rishi cooked up a so lame excuse like "We're trying to save you from getting raped by sufi". Heh. The truth is, Faris left you guys waiting and you guys were just walking around aimlessly. So sad. Wad happened to your Marina outing? hahahaha.

Bowling at chevrons was somewhat interesting when the system screwed up or something. Like the part where the screen instructed to resume bowling and theres the man right there trying to fix the problem. I wonder wad would happen if we just bowl..

I guess no more Korean food for me!! Im sick of it oredi. Haha. But atleast today i didn waste too much food. But i still did la. Haha. And i seriously think Ice Palace is a weird place to have some discussion. Thank god i didn freeze to death.

Im still shocked abt Vijay. Oh mann. How can you?? Stress is not an excuse! BOO! But if you're stressed cos of the addiction.. then, thats your problem. I wanna noe who's J!!!