Im just gonna type continuously till ive nothing else to say cos my minds filled with so much things n i want them OUT. So if u dun wish to read, then dun. :)

I feel that life is so unfair and its hard to have it easy. They say simple life is still the best but wads simple? Can u tell me? If simple means just live with the basic necessities than the phrase life live to the fullest must be so wrong. Bleah.

I thought if u have faith in everything, u could atleast be happy. But why sadness still comes? I thought if u smile andjust be genuinely happy, everything's gonna be alright. But im wrong. And i thought if i make myself stronger and be optimistic, i'll feel much happier. Well, it didn last long. Boo! Maybe im weak. So can i have mercy??

I never knew the value of appreciation till i desperately yearn for it. Its just depressing how you sincerely tried to help out but get criticized instead. And they never said a word of thank. I wonder how insensitive ppl can be. But nvm. Maybe my presence was never appreciated. Maybe tts why they never really cared. Maybe i should go away.


Fires of fear and sorrow,
Burns her away.
Just spots of rainbow,
In her world of grey.

Seeking for eternal bliss,
For there'll be that day.
Compassionates souls, please,
Please make her smile stay.