|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
I guess ive been updating my blog constantly except ytd. Just totally had no mood to write. Heh. No big deal. I tink im gonna miss out on my updates every weekend cos they'll be occupied. Abg Hardynas getting married this sat. Cant believe it. I tot he was still young. Like, only 4 years older than me? Hmm. Stupid gf. Wanna get married so early cos scared he run away isit.. Hahaha! Bt nvm la. Atleast she looks older than her age besides being only a year older than me? Urgh. And then sunday, I'll be over at the east side of S'pore. Syaz!!! (im just making sure she sees her name) Are u staying over at the three musketeer's hse this sat?? Cos if u are, i will. :) And then, i dunno wad to expect at Tanjung Pinang next week. Maybe i can just jump into the sea and never return. Heh. Trip to the zoo with my family ytd aint tt fun. Weather's so hot summore. And nobody in the world cares if i do haf chest pains or wanna faint etc. So dun expect me to enjoy myself there la. And the random guys are just so irritating. Nothing better to do but disturb ppl. Fine la, im sombong. I just dun like this kinda guys and so, dun expect me to even say hi. My dad thought those guys are my brother's fren cos i just pretend like nothing happen n walked faster, making it seem tt they werent talking to me. LOL. Wadeva la. Yeah! And finally Liwen replied me at like 2am plus this morn. If not i tink i wud haf wasted my bill on smsing her hp and calling her hse in M'sia twice only to haf her maid picking up and saying she's not home. And wudn listen to a word i say. :( haha. Nvm. Atleast i can meet her later. I guess all the MICES will be there today. :) Happy happy. Cos shirley's rarely with us nowadays. So sad huh. Oh yea. Ive to start guessing wad my bill will be like this month. Hoho! Dumbo looks perfectly fine today. Cute and happy. So sad tt she's only got a month to live. Didn noe she's suffering frm the third stage of cancer. Ok, crap. haha. Bleah. I wonder ive never tried to follow my intuition. I hate to know the future. It makes u feel so helpless when u cant do anything abt it. And then, u've nobody else to blame but urself. But well, who doesn make mistakes. If only i can have one wish and make it come true.. I wanna live life all over again despite all the sufferings tt i may need to go through. Atleast i can correct every mistake tt i noe i shud've not done. Hmm.. Life's tough. And i've always loved this quote. "Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens your heart and it means someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses. You build up this whole armor, for years, so nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life. You give them a piece of you. They don't ask for it. They do something dumb one day like kiss you, or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so a simple phrase like "maybe we should just be friends" or "how very perceptive" turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a body-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love."
-Neil Gaiman ( Sandman Volume 9: The Kindly Ones) |