Boring Saturday
I feel so cheated. I guess today's going to be a boring saturday. SORRY, alan. I could've gone out with you and maybe zul too if my mum didn tell me tt we're gg out today. But in the end, im at home. BOO! Well, nvm. Let's just wait for zul to organise something. He's in Student council for dunno how many years. Im sure he can organise something. (Im sure he'll be reading this too. lol.) Nvm la. Maybe i shud just haf some rest at home since all my work is done.

Oh yea. I finally figured how people can actually stick their asses to the couch and watch television for hours. I certainly think the television can be very addictive. Magnificent invention, Mr Logie Baird! LOL. Im still carrying out my PW group's aim. well ok, tts not the point. But seriously, i tink im oredi mildly addicted to the television cos i tot maybe i shud give it a try and watch some nice shows while i rest. Some english and chinese shows are just so nice to watch. I can stay up till like 3am just to watch them. Malay shows remain non-appealing to me though. I guess i shud stop myself from watching too much now. I shud just spend my time reading and writing. Ive always loved reading books since three. :)

Well BTW, I suddenly thought of last week's Mind Your Body issue when i had one of my frequent chest pains in the middle of the night ytd. There's this article on 'Dying of a broken heart'. So interesting la. Research shows that a person's heart condition seems to be influenced by negative close relationship. And people who commonly have arguments and conflicts have a higher risk of heart attacks or chest pain. Hmm.. I cant really rmb wad else was written la. But i noe they concluded tt its possible to die of a broken heart. LOL.

Oh. And there are some good songs airing on radio. The bad ones, i dun care. Haha. Here's a part of Tattoo by Jordin Sparks. :)

I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize nothing's broken no need to worry bout everything I done
live every second like it was my last one
don't look back got a new direction
I love you once
needed protection
you're still a part of everything I do
you're on my heart just like a tattoo
just like a tattoo
I'll always have you
I'll always have you
I'll always have you

if I live every moment,
won't change any moment,
there's still a part of me in u
I will never regret you
still the memory of you
marks everything I do