Bleah. So so tired from class outing jnow. And im feeling so upset. I seriously dunno if its sumthng wrong with my thumbdrive or the computer. I can only view two pictures stored in the thumbdrive but when i wanna save other things, it says its full. Omg. Kk, maybe i shud try tmr and see. Heh. Let miracles happen. LOL. But if still cnnt, then v sad la. All the old pics will be gone. Boohoo!! Y my thumbdrive always like this. There was once when i my folder of word documents went missing without a trace and i had to do redo my PW stuff. So irritating. K nvm. I'll put tt thought aside...

So anw, i tink class outing was great although my mood was kinda affected after seeing somebody on the Sentosa express. Bleah. I was really hoping not to see him. But cudn avoid it la. Mann.. It was just so strange. He was like purposely standing right in front of me as i was sitting. Usually those workers would stand near the door la. Theres no reason for them to be standing right in front of me when ive my frens sitting opposite me to talk to. Hmm.. I guess he just got my mood abit spoilt la. But with S15 kids ard. who would stay unhappy? :) He made me feel so bad as usual. Like asking what abt second chances. Boo!

It was real picnic day today. Despite the bad weather in the aftnoon, i tink it set a nice weather when we reched sentosa. It wasn raining anymore and it wasn hot either. V nice to play and haf lotsa fun. So we laid out the table with the food and drinks we brought and started eating and drinking like hungry ghosts. Then, I was the first to be thrown into the water la. Thanx to sufi n jimah. I didn even realise when they got hold of my arms n legs until they started swinging me in the air. OMG. But rishi got bullied the most. Haha! I didn noe the guys actually pull off his shorts when his boxers was worn damn low. Well, he told me tt when it was left with only me n him in the MRT. I tot getting hit by the water and non-stop splashing of water was oredi v bad. Cos we attacked him continuously for no reason. Its just fun to make fun of rishi. China tourist said he look beautiful la. Omg. But yea la. I tink he's v goodlooking too. Haha. :) We girls took off jasmine's tank top too while she was in the water. Omg. I wonder wads with S15 kids and stripping ppl. LOL.

Had another picnic at vivo's top deck for dinner with takeaways from LJS, BK and superdog. So romantic la. Quite dark and there were only couples there. And before jolyn n oixin joined, there were really four girls n four guys. So cool. We looked like a group of couples too. Haha! Slacked for quite awhile there before heading home. Tts y i reached home later than i expected.


While waiting for ppl who arent punctual :)


Kenneth who came all the way to help me. Thanx so much! :)


Sufi n i. They say we can pass off as brother n sister. True?


Grp photo before ken leave for work.


Hm.


Aha! Im not the shortest girl. :)



Jolyn, Oixin, Yani, Sandy, Me, Jas


On the Sentosa Express back to vivo.



Mann. Sufi solarised the pic. so i still cnnt see if we look similar.

Visit my class blog if you wish to see more pics!! :)